Fertiliser Supplier SpecialistsBulk, Bagged, Delivered and Spread
FACTS and FIAS Accreditationsquality and independent advice
Fibrophos and P-Growmain agents and distributors
Keeps your soils in great shape all year long.
P-Grow is an environmentally friendly, renewable, phosphate fertiliser with a valuable calcium content.
In addition, P-Grow typically contains: sodium (4% Na2O), Sulphur (2% SO3), potash (2-3% K2O) and magnesium (1% MgO).
It is safe, pathogen free, environmentally friendly and agronomically effective fertiliser containing useful plant nutrients for UK Agriculture.
Its use on UK soils directly replaces environmentally costly imported phosphates.
P-Grow provides phosphates (P2O5) in both immediately available and long lasting forms, providing the plant nutrient throughout the growing season – helping to replenish soil fertility.
Grades typically contain:
Key Benefits of P-Grow
- Replaces the phosphate and potash removed by previous cropping and is therefore a highly cost-effective way of maintaining soil indices.
- P-grow is a sustainable fertiliser that releases phosphate gradually as the crop requires it.
- P-grow is not easily leached.
- P-grow can be applied at any time of the year by a local contractor, saving valuable time at peak periods.
- P-grow is rich in phosphate, essential to improving early root development.
- P-grow is available to all crops and will raise your soil phosphate indices.
- P-grow provides phosphate in an available form as the crop needs it.
- P-grow is a totally natural product.